Federal Tax Policy And Municipal Financial Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper in its series Papers with number 29.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, WOODROW WILSON SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, PRINCETON NEW-JERSEY 08542 U.S.A.
Phone: (609) 258-4800
Web page: http://www.wws.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
fiscal policy ; local government ; local finance;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metcalf, G.E., 1989.
"Federal Taxation And The Supply Of State Debt,"
40, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E, 1990.
"Arbitrage and the Savings Behavior of State Governments,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 390-96, August.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1989. "Arbitrage and the Savings Behavior of State Governments," NBER Working Papers 3017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.