Exchange Rates in Theory and in Reality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University, in its series Princeton Studies in International Economics with number 179.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Finance Section, Department of Economics Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A
Phone: (609) 258-4000
Fax: (609) 258-6419
Web page: http://www.econ.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
exchange rate ; economic theory;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2005.
"Macroeconomic effects of nominal exchange rate regimes: new insights into the role of price dynamics,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 275-292, March.
- Robert Kollmann, 2005. "Macroeconomic effects of nominal exchange rate regimes: new insights into the role of price dynamics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7624, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2004. "Macroeconomic Effects of Nominal Exchange Rate Regimes: New Insights into the Role of Price Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 4487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- JamesR. Lothian & MarkP. Taylor, 2008.
"Real Exchange Rates Over the Past Two Centuries: How Important is the Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Effect?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(532), pages 1742-1763, October.
- Lothian, James R. & Taylor, Mark P., 2006. "Real Exchange Rates Over the Past Two Centuries : How Important is the Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Effect?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 768, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rituparna Kar & Nityananda Sarkar, 2006. "Mean and volatility dynamics of Indian rupee/US dollar exchange rate series: an empirical investigation," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 41-69, March.
- Papadopoulos, Athanasios P. & Papanikos, Gregory T., 2002.
"Exchange rate regimes and the linkage between money and output in Greece,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 103-117, May.
- Athanasios Papadopoulos & Gregory Papanikos, . "Exchange Rates Regimes And The Linkage Between Money And Output In Greece," Working Papers 9605, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- van Amano, Robert A & Norden, Simon, 1998.
"Exchange Rates and Oil Prices,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 683-94, November.
- W A Razzak & Thomas Grennes, 1998. "The long-run nominal exchange rate: specification and estimation issues," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G98/5, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- HOROBET Alexandra Lavinia & DUMITRESCU Sorin-Adrian & DUMITRESCU Dan-Gabriel, 2009. "Exchange Rates And Volatility In Central And Eastern Europe: A Test For Uncovered Interest Parity," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 552-557, May.
- Amano, Robert A. & van Norden, Simon, 1995. "Terms of trade and real exchange rates: the Canadian evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 83-104, February.
- Wu, Jyh-Lin & Chen, Show-Lin, 2001. "Nominal exchange-rate prediction: evidence from a nonlinear approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 521-532, August.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordoñez & Mariam Camarero, 2007. "The Role Of Commodity Terms Of Trade In Determining The Real Exchange Rates Of Mediterranean Countries," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kenneth W. Clements & Yihui Lan, 2005. "How Long is the Long Run? Evidence from the Foreign Exchange Market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Goldstein, Morris, 1995. "Coping with too much of a good thing : policy responses for large capital inflows in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1507, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.