Series Estimation Of Regression Functionals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program in its series Papers with number 348.
Length: 54 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
least squares ; evaluation ; econometrics ; expectations;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Teurlai, Jean-Christophe, 2001.
"Pitfalls in investment Euler equations,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 159-179, April.
- Imbens, Guido & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2009.
"Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation,"
3043416, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Guido W. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2009. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 5-86, March.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 3640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Imbens & Jeffrey Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guido M. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 14251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1997. "Convergence rates and asymptotic normality for series estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 147-168, July.
- Su, Liangjun & Jin, Sainan, 2012. "Sieve estimation of panel data models with cross section dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 34-47.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992.
"The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Olley, G Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 1996. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1263-97, November.
- G. Steven Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," NBER Working Papers 3977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Abadie, 2000. "Semiparametric Estimation of Instrumental Variable Models for Causal Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter M. Robinson, 2002. "Denis Sargan: some perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2263, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Moral, Maria Jose, 2006. "Identifying behaviour in a multiproduct oligopoly: Incumbents reaction to tariffs dismantling," MPRA Paper 1248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald, Stephen G., 1995. "Two-step estimation of heteroskedastic sample selection models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 347-380, February.
- Peter M Robinson, 2002. "Denis Sargan: Some Perspectives," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2002/437, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Abadie, Alberto, 2003. "Semiparametric instrumental variable estimation of treatment response models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 231-263, April.
- Gayle, George-Levi & Viauroux, Christelle, 2007.
"Root-N consistent semiparametric estimators of a dynamic panel-sample-selection model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 179-212, November.
- George-Levi Gayle & Christelle Viauroux, . "Root-N Consistent Semiparametric Estimators of a Dynamic Panel Sample Selection Model," GSIA Working Papers 2004-E62, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Peter M. Robinson, 2003. "Denis Sargan: some perspectives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 292, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Müller, Ursula U. & Schick, Anton & Wefelmeyer, Wolfgang, 2014. "Testing for additivity in partially linear regression with possibly missing responses," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 51-61.
- Gutierrez, Roberto G. & Carroll, Raymond J., 1995. "Plug-in semiparametric estimating equations," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,13, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.