Changing Patterns of Seasonality in Hotel and Tourism Demand: An Analysis of Portsmouth Monthly Arrivals Data
AbstractThis peper examines monthly arriavls data for hotels in Porthsmouth for the period January 1987 to December 1994. The objective is to establish whether there has bee any change in seasonal pattern over time and investigate the extent to which various policy initiatives and special events have had any impact on the seasonal pattern arriavls.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Portsmouth University - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 73.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.K.; University of Portsmouth; Department of Economics, Locksway Road, Milton, Southsea Hants PO4 8JF, UK
Phone: 44 (0)1705 844082
Fax: +44 (0)1705 844037
Web page: http://www.pbs.port.ac.uk/econ/index.html
More information through EDIRC
TOURISM; DEMAND; TIME SERIES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.