Surveys anmd Incentives: a Principal-Agent-Users Model
AbstractThe author is interested in whether it is worth producing information, th rough surveys, in order to design a quality regulation mechanism when dealing with public services. He studies a principal-agent-users model in which quality is jointly produced by both the agent and the users thanks to their effort levels.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor. in its series Papers with number 99-14.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: THEMA, Universite de Paris X-Nanterre, U.F.R. de science economiques, gestion, mathematiques et informatique, 200, avenue de la Republique 92001 Nanterre CEDEX.
PUBLIC GOODS ; REGULATION ; INFORMATION;
Other versions of this item:
- T. Jaaidane, 1999. "Surveys and incentives : A principal-agent-users model," THEMA Working Papers 99-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.