Incentive Compatible Information Transfer Between Asymmetrically Informed Principals
AbstractIn this paper, the authors use a model of tax competition to study the role of information sharing in common agency problems.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 8-98-1.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
INFORMATION ; GAME THEORY ; ASYMETRIC INFORMATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diaw, K. & Pouyet, J., 2004.
"Competition, Incomplete Discrimination and Versioning,"
2004-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Khaled Diaw & Jérôme Pouyet, 2004. "Competition, Incomplete Discrimination and Versioning," Working Papers 2004-20, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- DIAW, Khaled & POUYET, Jerome, 2004. "Competition, incomplete discrimination and versioning," CORE Discussion Papers 2004054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Diaw, Khaled & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2004. "Competition, Incomplete Discrimination and Versioning," CEPR Discussion Papers 4589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diaw, K. & Pouyet, J., 2004. "The Dilemma of Tax Competition: How (not) to attract (Inefficient) Firms?," Discussion Paper 2004-68, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Khaled Diaw & Jérôme Pouyet, 2005. "Information, competition and (In) complete discrimination," Working Papers hal-00243025, HAL.
- Thomas A. Gresik, 2001. "The Taxing Task of Taxing Transnationals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 800-838, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.