Wages And The Risk Of Plant Closing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 6-90-2.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
demand ; industrial productivity ; market ; probability;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Brown & James L. Medoff, 2003.
"Firm Age and Wages,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(3), pages 677-698, July.
- Timothy Dunne & James A Schmitz Jr., 1992. "Wages, Employer Size-Wage Premia and Employment Structure: Their Relationship to Advanced-Technology Usage at U.S. Manufacturing Establishments," Working Papers 92-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro, 2010.
"Wages and the risk of displacement,"
Working Paper Series
1159, European Central Bank.
- Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro, 2006. "Wages and the Risk of Displacement," IZA Discussion Papers 1926, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2003. "Wages and the Risk of Displacement," Working Papers w200310, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2003. "Wages and the Risk of Displacement," CEF.UP Working Papers 0308, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Peter Thompson & Mihaela Pintea, 2008.
"Sorting, Selection, and Industry Shakeouts,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 23-40, August.
- Adela Luque & Javier Miranda, 2000. "Technology Use and Worker Outcomes: Direct Evidence from Linked Employee-Employer Data," Working Papers 00-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Krause, M.U., 2002. "Inter-Industry Wage Differentials and Job Flows," Discussion Paper 2002-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ron Jarmin, 1999. "Government Technical Assistance Programs* And Plant Survival: The Role Of Plant Ownership Type," Working Papers 99-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Luiz A. Esteves, 2008. "Risk of Firm Closure and Wages in Brazil: Compensating Wage Di erentials or Bargaining Concessions?," Working Papers 0077, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Addison, John T. & Heywood, John S. & Wei, Xiangdong, 2001. "Unions and Plant Closings in Britain: New Evidence from the 1990/98 WERS," IZA Discussion Papers 352, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yoonsoo Lee, 2006. "Relocation patterns in U.S. manufacturing," Working Paper 0624, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kevin McKinney & Lars Vilhuber, 2006. "Using linked employer-employee data to investigate the speed of adjustments in downsizing firms," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2006-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Wage Dispersion Between and Within U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963-1986," NBER Working Papers 3722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.