Estimating The Welfare Implications Of In-Kind Government Progams: A General Numerical Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 2-89-1.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
welfare economics ; government ; housing;
Other versions of this item:
- de Borger, Bruno, 1989. "Estimating the welfare implications of in-kind government programs : A general numerical approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 215-226, March.
- De Borger, B., 1989. "Estimating The Welfare Implications Of In-Kind Government Programs: A General Numerical Approach," Papers 2-89-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2006. "Evaluating Welfare with Nonlinear Prices," NBER Working Papers 12370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.