Partial Adjustment in the Deman for Money Theory and Empirics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research in its series Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers with number 02-79.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3254 Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6367
Phone: (215) 898-7616
Fax: (215) 573-8084
Web page: http://finance.wharton.upenn.edu/~rlwctr/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Santomero, Anthony M & Seater, John J, 1981. "Partial Adjustment in the Demand for Money: Theory and Empirics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 566-78, September.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, . "Partial Adjustment in the Deman for Money Theory and Empirics," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1983. "Measurement error and a reinterpretation of the conventional money demand regression," Working Paper 83-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Erwin W. Heri, 1988. "Money Demand Regressions and Monetary Targeting Theory and Stylized Evidence," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 124(II), pages 123-149, June.
- Daniel Himarios, 1986. "Administered interest rates and the demand for money in Greece under rational expectations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 173-188, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.