The Quasi-Transitivity Axiom of Preference and the Theory of Choice Functions
AbstractWe examine here the quasi-transitivity axiom which is considered to be a minimal criterion which a rational preference should respect. We check for the consistency of this axiom with the well-known theory if choice function.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) in its series Papiers du Laboratoire de MicroÃ©conomie AppliquÃ©e with number 1998-16.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE DE PARIS I-PANTHEON-SORBONNE, CENTRE NATIONALE DE RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE, LABORATOIRE DE MICROECONOMIE APPLIQUEE, 90 DE TOLBIAC 75634 PARIS CEDEX 13 FRANCE.
Phone: 33 1 55 43 42 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://team.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS ; METHODOLOGY ; MICROECONOMICS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.