A Comparison of France and the United States. Rationality of Price and Unemployment Expectations: Tests on French Quality Micro-Data
AbstractQualitative answers given in the INSEE conjuctural surveys (1972-1994) by approximately 2500 households during two consecutive years aloow us to test the rationality of price and unemployment expectations on panel data.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) in its series Papiers du Laboratoire de MicroÃ©conomie AppliquÃ©e with number 1998-11.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE DE PARIS I-PANTHEON-SORBONNE, CENTRE NATIONALE DE RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE, LABORATOIRE DE MICROECONOMIE APPLIQUEE, 90 DE TOLBIAC 75634 PARIS CEDEX 13 FRANCE.
Phone: 33 1 55 43 42 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://team.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
EXPECTATIONS ; UNEMPLOYMENT ; PRICES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - General
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.