The Relative Importance of Employer and Employeee Effects on Compensation: a Comparison of France and the United States
AbstractUsing individual data on compensation, matched with establishment and firm data on performance and inputs, we compare the French and American pay systems.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) in its series Papiers du Laboratoire de MicroÃ©conomie AppliquÃ©e with number 1998-10.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE DE PARIS I-PANTHEON-SORBONNE, CENTRE NATIONALE DE RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE, LABORATOIRE DE MICROECONOMIE APPLIQUEE, 90 DE TOLBIAC 75634 PARIS CEDEX 13 FRANCE.
Phone: 33 1 55 43 42 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://team.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
WAGES ; EMPLOYMENT ; BUSINESS ORGANIZATION;
Other versions of this item:
- Abowd, John M. & Kramarz, Francis & Margolis, David N. & Troske, Kenneth R., 2001. "The Relative Importance of Employer and Employee Effects on Compensation: A Comparison of France and the United States," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 419-436, December.
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.