Equilibrium Manifold for Linear Exchange Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) in its series Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications with number 94.87.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: France; Universite de Paris I - Pantheon- Sorbonne, 12 Place de Pantheon-75005 Paris, France
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://cermsem.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM; PRICING;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florenzano, Monique & Moreno García, Emma, .
"Linear exchange economies with a continuum of agents,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/3969, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Monique Florenzano & Emma Moreno-García, 2001. "Linear exchange economies with a continuum of agents," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 253-272.
- Florenzano, Monique & Moreno Garcia, Emma, 1996. "Linear exchange economies with a continuum of agents," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9609, CEPREMAP.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.