The Federal Football League: A Collective Bargaining Simulation
AbstractThis paper presents a collective bargaining simulation simulation in order to aid the teaching industrial relations issues in sport.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of New South Wales. Department of Industrial Relations. in its series Papers with number 136.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Australia; The University of New South Wales. Department of Industrial Relations. P.O. Box 1, Kingsington, NSW 2033, Australia
COLLECTIVE BARGAINING ; SPORTS ; INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.