Internal Labour Markets - The Current Debate and a Theoretical Framework
AbstractThe focus of this research and the central thrust of this paper is to determine how significant the internal labour market construct is for analysing the human resource pratices and policies in organisations.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of New South Wales. Department of Industrial Relations. in its series Papers with number 134.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Australia; The University of New South Wales. Department of Industrial Relations. P.O. Box 1, Kingsington, NSW 2033, Australia
LABOUR MARKET ; HUMAN RESOURCES ; MANAGEMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.