Internationally Mobile Firms and Tax Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration- in its series Papers with number 8/95.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: NORWEGIAN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, HELLEVEIEN 30, 5035 BERGEN SANDVIKEN NORWAY.
Phone: 5595 9000
Fax: 5595 9100
Web page: http://www.nhh.no/
More information through EDIRC
TAX POLICY; ENTREPRISES;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Sauer & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2002. "Strategies Of International Fiscal Competition For Foreign Direct Investment In A Model With Impure Public Inputs," Departmental Discussion Papers 115, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Peter Egger & Horst Raff, 2011.
"Tax Rate and Tax Base Competition for Foreign Direct Investment,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3596, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Egger & Horst Raff, 2011. "Tax Rate and Tax Base Competition for Foreign Direct Investment," Kiel Working Papers 1734, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Time consistency in Petroleum Taxation - The case of Norway," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/18, University of Stavanger.
- Steeve Mongrain & John D. Wilson, 2011. "Tax competition with heterogeneous capital mobility," Working Papers 2011/25, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Vilen Lipatov & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2010.
"Optimal Income Taxation with Tax Competition,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3108, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Haufler & Guttorm Schjelderup & Frank Staehler, 2000.
"Commodity Taxation and international Trade in Imperfect Markets,"
CoFE Discussion Paper
00-32, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Haufler, A. & Schjelderup, G. & Stahler, F., 2000. "Commodity Taxation and International Trade in Imperfect Markets," Papers 17/00, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Andreas Haufler & Guttorm Schjelderup & Frank Stähler, 2000. "Commodity Taxation and International Trade in Imperfect Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 376, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.