Fixed Cost Assumptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New South Wales - School of Economics in its series Papers with number 95/47.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES, SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS, P.O.B. 1 KENSINGTON, NEW SOUTH WALES 2033 AUSTRALIA.
Fax: +61)-2- 9313- 6337
Web page: http://www.economics.unsw.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
ENTREPRISES; COSTS; PRODUCTION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre M. Picard & Eric Toulemonde, 2005.
"On Monopolistic Competition and Optimal Product Diversity: a Comment on Cost Structure and Workers' Rents,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
05.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & TOULEMONDE, Eric, 2005. "On monopolistic competition and optimal product diversity: a comment on cost structure and workers' rents," CORE Discussion Papers 2005016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P M Picard & E Toulemonde, 2005. "On Monopolistic Competition and Optimal Product Diversity: A Comment on Cost Structure and Workers' Rents," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0518, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2007.
"Is the elephant stepping on its trunk? The problem of India´s unbalanced growth,"
Working Paper Series
2007:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Nordberg, Anders, 2008. "Is the Elephant Stepping on its Trunk? The Problem of India's Unbalanced Growth," Working Paper Series 778, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Antonio Ciccone, 2002.
"Input Chains and Industrialization,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 565-587.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.