Asia, Japan and the Internationalization of Effective Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New South Wales - School of Economics in its series Papers with number 95/44.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES, SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS, P.O.B. 1 KENSINGTON, NEW SOUTH WALES 2033 AUSTRALIA.
Fax: +61)-2- 9313- 6337
Web page: http://www.economics.unsw.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moritz Cruz & Peter Kriesler, 2010. "International Reserves, Effective Demand and Growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 569-587.
- Jan Toporowski, 1999. "Kalecki and the Declining Rate of Profit," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 355-371.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.