Efficiency and Factor Reallocation Efefcts and Marginal Excess Burden of Taxes in the UK Economy
AbstractThis paper reports on a sixteen-sector five asset general equilibrium tax model of the UK economy benchmarked to the 1995 data set received from the Inland Revenue. We use this model to access the impacts o capital income taxes, labour income taxes, indirect taxes, and tariffs.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Nantes - Economie Internationale et de l'Entreprise in its series Papers with number 278.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universite de Nantes, Centre d'Etudes sur l'Economie Internationale et l'Entreprise. 110, Bd. Michelet 44071 Nantes CEDEX 03 France.
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM ; SOCIAL WELFARE ; TAX POLICY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattarai K., 2001. "Welfare Gains to UK from a Global Free Trade," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 55-72, July - De.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.