The Relation Between Commodity Prices and Factor Rewards
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to study the relationship between commodity prices and factor prices in terms of finite variations in a general equilibrium framework.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Nantes - Economie Internationale et de l'Entreprise in its series Papers with number 276.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universite de Nantes, Centre d'Etudes sur l'Economie Internationale et l'Entreprise. 110, Bd. Michelet 44071 Nantes CEDEX 03 France.
More information through EDIRC
PRICING ; ECONOMIC MODELS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.