Analytical Job Characteristics and Compensation by Major Occupation
AbstractWe estimate separate earnings equations for blue collar, white collar and manegerial/professional workers using analytical job characteristics by detailed occupation from the Canadian Classification and Directory of Occupations.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Montreal - Relations industrielles in its series Papers with number 98-01.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite de Montreal, Ecole des relations industrielles. Case postale 6128, Succursale Centre-ville. Montreal, Qc, H3C 3J7
JOB EVALUATION ; TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGE ; WAGES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.