L'influence des institutions sur l'action syndicale durant la crise de la construction navales en France et au Quebec
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Montreal - Relations industrielles in its series Papers with number 93-06.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite de Montreal, Ecole des relations industrielles. Case postale 6128, Succursale Centre-ville. Montreal, Qc, H3C 3J7
SYNDICATS; CONFLITS DU TRAVAIL;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.