Modeling Commodity Price Distribution And Estimating The Optimal Futures Hedge
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory in its series Papers with number 8814.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, EAST LANSING MICHIGAN 48824 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.msu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
commodity markets ; prices ; tests ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Baillie, R.T. & Myers, R.J., 1989. "Modeling Commodity Price Distributions And Estimating The Optimal Futures Hedge," Papers 201, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao, Vadhindran K., 2000. "Preference-free optimal hedging using futures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 223-228, February.
- Anton Bekkerman, 2011. "Time-varying hedge ratios in linked agricultural markets," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(2), pages 179-200, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.