Testing for a Structurak Change in U.S. Wage Determination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center in its series Papers with number 95-03.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; University of Minnesota, Industrial Relations Center. 271 - 19th Avenue South. Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455-0430
Phone: (612) 624-2500
Fax: (612) 624-8360
Web page: http://www.chrls.csom.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
WAGES; TRADE UNIONS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooper, Suzanne & Piehl, Anne Morrison & Braga, Anthony & Kennedy, David, 2001.
"Testing for Structural Breaks in the Evaluation of Programs,"
Working Paper Series
rwp01-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Anne Morrison Piehl & Suzanne J. Cooper & Anthony A. Braga & David M. Kennedy, 2003. "Testing for Structural Breaks in the Evaluation of Programs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 550-558, August.
- Anne Morrison Piehl & Suzanne J. Cooper & Anthony A. Braga & David M. Kennedy, 1999. "Testing for Structural Breaks in the Evaluation of Programs," NBER Working Papers 7226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Rich & Donald Rissmiller, 2001. "Structural change in U.S. wage determination," Staff Reports 117, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Guangjie Ning, 2008. "Wage forming mechanism in the market transitional process of China (1993–2005): Evidence from the provincial panel data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 312-326, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.