Semiparametric Two Stage Estimation of Sample Selection Models Subject to Tobit-Type Selection Rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Minnesota - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 256.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA 35455 U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.econ.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
economic models ; econometrics;
Other versions of this item:
- Lee, Lung-fei, 1994. "Semiparametric two-stage estimation of sample selection models subject to Tobit-type selection rules," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 305-344, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo E. Honore & Ekaterini Kyriazidou & Christopher Udry, .
"Estimation of Type 3 Tobit Models using Symmetric Trimming and Pairwise Comparisons,"
_001, Princeton University, Department of Economics.
- Honore, Bo E. & Kyriazidou, Ekaterini & Udry, Christopher, 1997. "Estimation of Type 3 Tobit models using symmetric trimming and pairwise comparisons," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 107-128.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2000. "The Scientific Contributions of James Heckman and Daniel McFadden," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2000-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2000.
"Endogenous Selection Or Treatment Model Estimation,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
462, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Jun 2007.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2007. "Endogenous selection or treatment model estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 777-806, December.
- Insik Min & Sheng jang Sheu & Zijun Wang, 2003. "A Monte Carlo Comparison of Various Semiparametric Type-3 Tobit Estimators," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(1), pages 125-136, May.
- Levy, Armando, 2002. "Tobit without apology," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 399-404, November.
- Lee, Myoung-jae & Vella, Francis, 2006. "A semi-parametric estimator for censored selection models with endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 235-252, February.
- Chen, Songnian, 1997. "Semiparametric estimation of the Type-3 Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 1-34, September.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355.
- Chen, Songnian & Zhou, Yahong, 2007. "Estimating a generalized correlation coefficient for a generalized bivariate probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1100-1114, December.
- Mealli, Fabrizia & Pacini, Barbara, 2008. "Comparing principal stratification and selection models in parametric causal inference with nonignorable missingness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 507-516, December.
- Armando Levy, 2000. "A Simple Consistent Non-parametric Estimator of the Regression Function in a Truncated Sample," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0651, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.