Selected Topics In The Theory Of Fixed Points
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Minnesota - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 251.
Length: 83 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA 35455 U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.econ.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
mathematics ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomberg, Andrei & Marhuenda, Francisco & Ortuño, Ignacio, 2004.
"A model of endogenous political party platforms,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/4174, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2007.
1934r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Al-Najjar, Nabil, 1995. "Strategically stable equilibria in games with infinitely many pure strategies," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 151-164, April.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2011.
"Refinements of Nash equilibrium in potential games,"
Departmental Working Papers
201125, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Carbonell-Nicolau, Oriol & McLean, Richard P., 0. "Refinements of Nash equilibrium in potential games," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Alan Beggs & A.W. Beggs, 2011. "Regularity and Stability in Monotone Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 587, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Andrei Gomberg, 2003. "How many sorting equilibria are there (generically)?," Working Papers 0303, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.