Business Ownership and Economic Growth: an Empirical Investigation
AbstractIn the present paper we address the relationship between the extent of business ownership, or as we use interchangeably self-employent, and economic growth.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM in its series Papers with number 9809/e.
Length: 68 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESS IN THE NETHERLANDS, NEUHUYS.
ECONOMIC GROWTH ; BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ; OWNERS;
Other versions of this item:
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Martin Carree, 1999. "Business ownership and economic growth: an emperial investigation," Scales Research Reports H199809, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Sanders, 2007. "Scientific Paradigms, Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Cycles in Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 339-354, April.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010.
"Using Self-employment as Proxy for Entrepreneurship: Some Empirical Caveats,"
Ratio Working Papers
154, The Ratio Institute.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2010. "Using Self-employment as Proxy for Entrepreneurship: Some Empirical Caveats," Working Paper Series 845, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Niels G. Noorderhaven & Sander Wennekers & Geert Hofstede & A. Roy Thurik & Ralph E. Wildeman, 1999. "Self-Employment out of Dissatisfaction: An International Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.