An M-Sector, N-Group Behavioral Model Of Self-Employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM in its series Papers with number 89.01.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESS IN THE NETHERLANDS, NEUHUYS.
employment ; self-employed ; economic models ; production functions ; utility functions ; risk aversion ; labour;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grilo, I. & Thurik, A.R., 2004.
"Determinants Of Entrepreneurship In Europe,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2004-106-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2004. "Determinants of entrepreneurship in Europe," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-30, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Ingrid Verheul & Sander Wennekers & David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2001.
"An Eclectic Theory of Entrepreneurship: Policies, Institutions and Culture,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-030/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Ingrid Verheul & David Audretsch, 2001. "An eclectic theory of entrepreneurship: policies, institutions and culture," Scales Research Reports H200012, EIM Business and Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.