An M-Sector, N-Group Behavioral Model Of Self-Employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM in its series Papers with number 89.01.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESS IN THE NETHERLANDS, NEUHUYS.
employment ; self-employed ; economic models ; production functions ; utility functions ; risk aversion ; labour;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2004.
"Determinants of entrepreneurship in Europe,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-30, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Grilo, I. & Thurik, A.R., 2004. "Determinants Of Entrepreneurship In Europe," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-106-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ingrid Verheul & Sander Wennekers & David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2001.
"An Eclectic Theory of Entrepreneurship: Policies, Institutions and Culture,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-030/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Ingrid Verheul & David Audretsch, 2001. "An eclectic theory of entrepreneurship: policies, institutions and culture," Scales Research Reports H200012, EIM Business and Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.