Determinants of Successful Entrepreneurship
AbstractBy stimulating entrepreneurship, the actual goal is especially to stimulate the people who will be successful after starting up their businesses. Considering the great variety within the group of (potential) entrepreneurs, there is need for specific insight in the factors that determine the success of starting entrepreneurs. This is investigated in the rpesent study for the Netherlands.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM in its series Papers with number 0002/e.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESS IN THE NETHERLANDS, NEUHUYS.
ENTERPRISES ; RISK;
Other versions of this item:
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glenn C. Loury, 1976. "A Dynamic Theory of Racial Income Differences," Discussion Papers 225, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yvonne Bernardt & Joris Meijaard & Richard Kerste, 2002. "Spin-off start-ups in the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports B200106, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Niels Noorderhaven & André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers, 2005.
"Uncertainty Avoidance and the Rate of Business Ownership across 22 OECD Countries, 1976-2000,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2005-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Sander Wennekers & Roy Thurik & Andr� van Stel & Niels Noorderhaven, 2003. "Uncertainty Avoidance and the Rate of Business Ownership across 22 OECD Countries, 1976-2000," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-089/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 Sep 2004.
- Pfann, Gerard A. & Blumberg, Boris F., 2001.
"Social Capital and the Uncertainty Reduction of Self-Employment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boris F. Blumberg & Gerard A. Pfann, 2001. "Social Capital and the Uncertainty Reduction of Self-Employment," Working Papers 0112, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Jeroen de Jong & Sander Wennekers, 2008. "Intrapreneurship; Conceptualizing entrepreneurial employee behaviour," Scales Research Reports H200802, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ingrid Verheul & Sander Wennekers & David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 2001.
"An Eclectic Theory of Entrepreneurship: Policies, Institutions and Culture,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-030/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Ingrid Verheul & David Audretsch, 2001. "An eclectic theory of entrepreneurship: policies, institutions and culture," Scales Research Reports H200012, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Cramer, J. S. & Hartog, J. & Jonker, N. & Van Praag, C. M., 2002. "Low risk aversion encourages the choice for entrepreneurship: an empirical test of a truism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 29-36, May.
- Ruta Aidis, 2002. "Why don't we see more Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Lithuania?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-038/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Metzger, Georg, 2006. "Once bitten, twice shy? The performance of entrepreneurial restarts," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-83, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Joop Hartog & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Nicole Jonker, 2000.
"On a Simple Survey Measure of Individual Risk Aversion,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
363, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joop Hartog & Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Nicole Jonker, 2000. "On a Simple Survey Measure of Individual Risk Aversion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-074/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2004.
"Determinants of entrepreneurship in Europe,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-30, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Grilo, I. & Thurik, A.R., 2004. "Determinants Of Entrepreneurship In Europe," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-106-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Ruta Aidis, 2003. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Transition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-015/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boris F. Blumberg & Wilko A. Letterie, 2008. "Business Starters and Credit Rationing," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 187-200, February.
- C. Gorter, 2000. "Migrant Entrepreneurs in East Indonesia: A Schumpeterian Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-082/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.