Walrasian Equilibrium Without Complementarities
AbstractIn this paper we study the problem of ecient production and allocation of indi- visible objects among a set of consumers. We assume that the agents' preferences depend on the bundle of objects and the quantity of money they consume. Further- more, we assume that preferences are quasilinear in money, and that agents have a large endowment of money.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory in its series Papers with number 97-03.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS CENTER FOR RESEARCH ON ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL THEORY, ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN U.S.A.
PRODUCTION ; ECONOMIC THEORY ; ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinpeng Ma, 1998. "Competitive Equilibrium with Indivisibilities," Departmental Working Papers 199809, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- William E. Walsh & Michael P. Wellman, 1999. "Efficiency and Equilibrium in Task Allocation Economics with Hierarchical Dependencies," Working Papers 99-07-049, Santa Fe Institute.
- Peter R. Wurman & Michael P. Wellman, 1999. "Equilibrium Prices in Bundle Auctions," Working Papers 99-09-064, Santa Fe Institute.
- Jinpeng Ma, 1997. "English Auctions and Walrasian Equilibria with Multiple Objects: a dynamic approach," Departmental Working Papers 199702, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2008. "Envy-free solutions, Non-linear equilibrium and Egalitarian-equivalence for the Package Assignment Problem," MPRA Paper 8444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jinpeng Ma, 1997. "Walrasian Equilibria in a Production Economy with Indivisibilities," Departmental Working Papers 199712, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.