Unemployment And The Persistence On Employment Shocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics in its series Papers with number 377.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE, CENTER FOR LABOUR ECONOMICS, HOUGHTON STREET LONDON WC2A 2AE ENGLAND.
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
unemployment ; labour market ; economic models ; technological change;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Per-Anders Edin & Magnus Gustavsson, 2008.
"Time out of Work and Skill Depreciation,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(2), pages 163-180, January.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2005. "Time out of work and skill depreciation," Working Paper Series 2005:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Gustavsson, Magnus, 2004. "Time Out of Work and Skill Depreciation," Working Paper Series 2004:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2005-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bigsten, Arne & Mengistae, Taye & Shimeles, Abebe, 2007. "Mobility and earnings in Ethiopia's urban labor markets, 1994-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4168, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.