Outsiders, Capacity Shortages And Unemployment In The United Kingdom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics in its series Papers with number 332.
Length: 74 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE, CENTER FOR LABOUR ECONOMICS, HOUGHTON STREET LONDON WC2A 2AE ENGLAND.
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
econometrics ; labour market ; unemployment ; macroeconomics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Bean & James Symons, 1989.
"Ten Years of Mrs. T,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1989, Volume 4, pages 13-72
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heinesen, Eskil, 1995.
"A macroeconomic rationing model estimated by cointegration techniques and generalized method of moments,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 97-110, April.
- : Eskil Heinesen, 1993. "A Macroeconomic Rationing Model Estimated by Cointegration Techniques and Generalized Method of Moments," Discussion Papers 93-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Palle S. Andersen & Henri Bernard, 1991. "Energy shocks and the demand for energy," BIS Working Papers 17, Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.