Unemployment Consequences Of An Aging Population: An Application Of Insider-Outsider Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics in its series Papers with number 327.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE, CENTER FOR LABOUR ECONOMICS, HOUGHTON STREET LONDON WC2A 2AE ENGLAND.
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
trade unions ; wages ; unemployment;
Other versions of this item:
- Pissarides, Christopher A., 1989. "Unemployment consequences of an aging population: An application of insider-outsider theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 355-366, March.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 2002.
"Labor Supply Dynamics, Umemployment and Human Capital Investments,"
IZA Discussion Papers
463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wasmer, E., 1998. "Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Papers 651, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 1998. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Seminar Papers 651, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- E Wasmer, 1998. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," CEP Discussion Papers dp0411, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2004. "Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8943, Sciences Po.
- Jochen Michaelis & Martin Debus, 2011.
"Wage and (un-)employment effects of an ageing workforce,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 1493-1511, October.
- Jochen Michaelis & Martin Debus, 2009. "Wage and (Un-)Employment Effects of an Ageing Workforce," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200921, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- E. Wasmer, 1998. "Can labour supply explain the rise in unemployment and intergroup wage inequality in the OECD?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20245, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.