Bayesian Evaluation of a Semi-Parametric Binary Response Model
AbstractIn this paper, we develop a Bayesian analysis of semi-parametric binary choice model. The prior specification of the functional parameter, namely the distribution function of a latent variable, is of the Dirichlet process type and the prior specification of the Euclidean parameter, namely the coefficients of a linear combination of exogenous variables, is left arbitrary.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique in its series Papers with number 9806.
Length: 47 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universite Catholique de Louvain, Institut de Statistique, Voie du Roman Pays, 34 B-1348 Louvain- La-Neuve, Belgique.
ECONOMETRICS ; STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ; ESTIMATION OF PARAMETERS ; TESTING;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.