Share Ownership and the Alignment of Stakeholder's Interests in French Large Companies
AbstractThere is very few reliable data on French executive compensations, but compiling all recent disclosures, we find consistent hints proving that stock options are a big issue in this framework. In order to explain how stock option plans arrived to play so important part in executive compensation, we have to present some features of French corporate governance.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by LIRHE - Universite des sciences sociales Toulouse in its series Papers with number 303.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: France; Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de recherche sur le ressources humaines et l'emploi (LIRHE). Universite des sciences sociales - bat. J - Place Anatole-France - 31042 Toulouse Cedex
Phone: 05 184.108.40.206
Fax: 05 220.127.116.11
Web page: http://www.univ-tlse1.fr/LIRHE/
More information through EDIRC
SHAREHOLDERS ; OWNERSHIP ; BUSINESS FINANCING;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.