Error Correction Models For Aggregate Imports: The Case Of Two Small Open European Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Liege - Centre de Recherches Economiques et Demographiques in its series Papers with number 8804.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE DE LIEGE, CENTRE DE RECHERCHES ECONOMIQUES ET DEMOGRAPHIQUES DE LIEGE, 7 BLVD DU RECTORAT 4000 LIEGE BELGIQUE.
Phone: + 32 (0) 4 366 31 08
Fax: + 32 (0) 4 366 31 06
Web page: http://www.ulg.ac.be/crepp/
More information through EDIRC
imports ; demand ; international trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2009.
"Empirical analysis of import demand behavior of least developed countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1443-1458.
- Yoichi, Matsubayashi & Shigeyuki, Hamori, 2009. "Empirical Analysis of Import Demand Behavior of Least Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 17266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arslan Razmi, 2005. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Model: The Case of India," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.