Family Organization, Retirement and Sectoral Employment in Developing Agricultural Economies
AbstractThis paper studies the impact of family structures and elders' participation status on sectoral labor allocation in developing agricultural economies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique in its series Papers with number 9612.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE LAVAL, GREPE DEPARTEMENT D'ECONOMIQUE, QUEBEC G1K 7P4.
Phone: (418) 656-5122
Fax: (418) 656-2707
Web page: http://www.ecn.ulaval.ca/
More information through EDIRC
AGRICULTURE; EMPLOYMENT; FAMILY;
Other versions of this item:
- St-Amour, Pascal & Vencatachellum, Desire, 1996. "Family Organization, Retirement and Sectoral Employment in Developing Agricultural Economies," Cahiers de recherche 9612, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1998. "Efficiency in intrahousehold resource allocation," FCND discussion papers 55, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.