A Difference of Degree: Unemployment Despite Turnover in the Belgian Labor Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique in its series Papers with number 9523.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE LAVAL, GREPE DEPARTEMENT D'ECONOMIQUE, QUEBEC G1K 7P4.
Phone: (418) 656-5122
Fax: (418) 656-2707
Web page: http://www.ecn.ulaval.ca/
More information through EDIRC
UMEMPLOYMENT; BELGIUM; LABOUR MARKET;
Other versions of this item:
- LEONARD, Jonathan S. & VAN AUDENRODE, Marc, 1995. "A Difference of Degree: Unemployment Despite Turnover in the Belgian Labor Market," Cahiers de recherche 9523, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonard, Jonathan S., 1999. "Bringing the firm back in," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 43-51, March.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Marco Valentini, 2005. "Job flows, worker flows and mismatching in Veneto manufacturing. 1982-1996," Labor and Demography 0511013, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.