The Impact of Incentive Policies on the Practice Location of Doctors: A Multinominal Probit Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique in its series Papers with number 9308.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE LAVAL, GREPE DEPARTEMENT D'ECONOMIQUE, QUEBEC G1K 7P4.
Phone: (418) 656-5122
Fax: (418) 656-2707
Web page: http://www.ecn.ulaval.ca/
More information through EDIRC
physicians ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fortin, Bernard & Lanoie, Paul, 1998.
"Effects of Workers' Compensation: A Survey,"
Cahiers de recherche
9816, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2003.
"Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
248, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2006. "Income segregation and local progressive taxation: Empirical evidence from Switzerland," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 429-458, February.
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2004. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 1313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2003. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp0311, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- François Rivest & Pascal Bossé & Silviu Nedelca & Alain Simard, 1999. "Access to Physician Services in Quebec: Relative Influence of Household Income and Area of Residence," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(4), pages 453-481, December.
- Denis Bolduc & Bernard Fortin & France Labrecque & Paul Lanoie, 1997. "Incentive Effects of Public Insurance Programs on the Occurence and the Composition of Workplace Injuries," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-24, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.