Lot Sizing and Scheculing in Single- and Multi-Stage Manufacturing Systems : Survey and Analysis
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to present a unified and detailed survey of the major contributions to Lot Sizing and Scheduling problems in both Single- and Multi-Stage manufacturing systems.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laval - Faculte des sciences de administration in its series Papers with number 96-58.
Length: 63 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite Laval, Faculte des sciences de l'administration. Pavillon des sciences de l'administration. Universite laval, Quebec, Canada G1K 7P4
Phone: (418) 656-2180
Web page: http://www.fsa.ulaval.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.