Financial Ratios and the prediction of CEO turnover
AbstractOver the past 25 years a number of accounting and finance studies have examined the usefulness of accounting data in predicting financial distress. This study adapts the approach of these studies to the task of prediction of chief executive officer (CEO) turnover in large U.S. firms. The results reported indicate that it is possible to distinguish between turnover and non-turnover firms in terms of accounting and capital market variables.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Laval - Faculte des sciences de administration in its series Papers with number 96-51.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite Laval, Faculte des sciences de l'administration. Pavillon des sciences de l'administration. Universite laval, Quebec, Canada G1K 7P4
Phone: (418) 656-2180
Web page: http://www.fsa.ulaval.ca/
More information through EDIRC
MANAGEMENT; FINANCIAL MARKET; ENTERPRISES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.