Cyclic Scheduling in Synchronous Production Lines
AbstractIn This paper we address the scheduling problem in uppaced synchronous mixed-model production lines operated under a cyclic scheduling policy. Synchronous lines are widely used in the production and assemply of various products such as automobiles and household part.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Koc University in its series Papers with number 1997/16.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Koc University. Intinye 80860. Istanbul Turkey
Web page: http://case.ku.edu.tr/tr/econ/home
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.