Machinery Investment and Export Competitiveness
AbstractUsing a model of imperfect compitition and allowing for imperfect substitutability between domestically produced and imported machinery, we analyze the relationship between machinery investment and export competitiveness.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Koc University in its series Papers with number 1997/07.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Koc University. Intinye 80860. Istanbul Turkey
Web page: http://case.ku.edu.tr/tr/econ/home
More information through EDIRC
COMPETITION ; TRADE ; INVESTMENTS ; MACHINERY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L64 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Machinery; Business Equipment; Armaments
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Perfect Competition
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seref Saygili & Cengiz Cihan & Cihan Yalcin & Turknur Hamsici, 2010. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiin Ithalat Yapisi," Working Papers 1002, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.