Oblique Strategist: Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Conjectural Knowledge in Unusually Aggresive Environment
AbstractStrategic theorists argue that competitive advantage lies in acquisition and protection of singular knowledge. We argue that this static perspective, gaining competitive advantage lies in the ability to find short-cuts to double-cross competitors while maintaining legitimacy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut de Recherche en Gestion. Universite de Paris XII- in its series Papers with number 96-05.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: France; Institut de Recherche en Gestion. Universite de Paris XII - Val deMarne. 3-5, Voie Felix Eboue - 94000 Creteil. France
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.