Externalities and Free Trade Agreements
AbstractThis paper studies the consequences of a private or depletable externality on free trade agreements in a general equiilibrium framework. It is shown that there always exists a stable system of free trade spaces in the world economy. This stable system can result in either non-cooperation, partial cooperation, or total cooperation among countries of different types.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists) in its series ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica with number 172.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica Facultad de Ciencias Economicas Y Empresariales . Avenida Lehendakari Aguirre, 83. 48015 Bilbao. Spain
Phone: + 33 - 4 91 14 07 70
Fax: + 33 - 4 91 90 02 27
Web page: http://www.vcharite.univ-mrs.fr/ASSET/
More information through EDIRC
EXTERNALITIES ; FREE TRADE ; GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM;
Other versions of this item:
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana, MAULEON & Huasheng, SONG & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2006.
"Networks for Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2006029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ana Mauleon & Huasheng Song & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2010. "Networks of Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(3), pages 471-500, 06.
- MAULEON, Ana & SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2006. "Networks of free trade agreements among heterogeneous countries," CORE Discussion Papers 2006053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, . "Networks of free trade agreements among heterogeneous countries," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2200, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.