Imperfect Competition and General Equilibrium Elements for a New Approach
AbstractThe paper examines some issues linked to the integration of market power in general equilibrium. The first part reviews the different existing approaches : subjective and objective, in terms of quantitites and in terms of prices. The second part presents a semi-competitive model, based on a sector by sector approach and a general notion of price coordination.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists) in its series ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica with number 148.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica Facultad de Ciencias Economicas Y Empresariales . Avenida Lehendakari Aguirre, 83. 48015 Bilbao. Spain
Phone: + 33 - 4 91 14 07 70
Fax: + 33 - 4 91 90 02 27
Web page: http://www.vcharite.univ-mrs.fr/ASSET/
More information through EDIRC
GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM ; COMPETITION;
Other versions of this item:
- D'Aspremont, C. & Dos Santos Ferreira, R. & Gerard-Varet, L.A., 1996. "Imperfect Competition and General Equilibrium Elements for a New Approach," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96c01, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.