Impact of a Hike in the Administered Prices of Petroleum Products: Analysis Using an Applied General Equilibrium Model for India
AbstractThe quantitative implications of a hike in the administered prices of three petroleum products (liquefied petroleum gas, petrol and high speed diesel oil), which are vital inputs to most of the activities in the economy, are studied using a static multi-sector multi-agent applied general equilibrium model for India that explicitly allows for different types of quantity-price adjustment mechanisms across sectors.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research- in its series Papers with number 150.
Length: 57 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: INDIRA GANDHI; INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH, GEN.VAIDYA MARG.GOREGAON (E) BOMBAY-400 065 INDIA.
Phone: (022) 840 0919/20/21
Fax: (022) 840 2752/2026
Web page: http://www.igidr.ac.in/
More information through EDIRC
MACROECONOMICS ; ECONOMIC GROWTH ; GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.