Combining Modelling Strategies to Analyse Teaching Styles Data
AbstractThis paper combines two estimation procedures: Iterative Generalized Least Squares as used in the sofware MLwiN; Gibbs Sampling as employed in the software BUGS to Produce a modelling strategy that respects the hierachical nature of the Teaching Styles data and also allows for the endogeneity problems encountred when examining pupil progress.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Hertfordshire - Business Schoool in its series Papers with number 2000:14.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Hertfordshire, School of Business, Hertford Campus, Mangrove Road Hertford SG13 8QF, UK.
Phone: +44 (0)1707 284800
Fax: +44 (0)1707 284870
Web page: http://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/schools-of-study/business/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC MODELS ; MATHEMATICS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.