A New Method for Estimating Food and Nutrient Intake from Qualitative Food Frequency Questionnaire Data
AbstractA new method is described which estimates nutrient intake from quantitative food frequency questionnaires. It depends on the use of information from an independent weighed dietary survey. The method is illustrated in the estimation of total dietary fat from the 1984-85 Health and Lifestyle Survey using the 1986-87 Dietary and Nutritional Survey of British Adults as the reference standard.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Hertfordshire - Business Schoool in its series Papers with number 1997:10.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Hertfordshire, School of Business, Hertford Campus, Mangrove Road Hertford SG13 8QF, UK.
Phone: +44 (0)1707 284800
Fax: +44 (0)1707 284870
Web page: http://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/schools-of-study/business/
More information through EDIRC
HEALTH ; SURVEYS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.