Signs of Convergence? Academic Methaphor in the Management of a Research and Development Company
AbstractThe picture which emerges is not one of institutions at separate ends of a continuum in a process of convergence towards the centre. Rather we see both institutions moving in the same direction, towards tighter control, towards a greater division of labour, away from autonomy and towards restructuring to meet the requirements of a competitive external environment.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Hertfordshire - Business Schoool in its series Papers with number 1996:2.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Hertfordshire, School of Business, Hertford Campus, Mangrove Road Hertford SG13 8QF, UK.
Phone: +44 (0)1707 284800
Fax: +44 (0)1707 284870
Web page: http://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/schools-of-study/business/
More information through EDIRC
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ; MANAGEMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.